LEADING INSTRUCTOR TRAINING CENTRE
We are training people that are passionate about dance, movement, self-discovery and music into CHDE Instructors.
Chair Dance Express
- CHDE delivers pleasure and health for your body, mind and spirit.
- Dance on chairs is easy but very stimulative for your mind and body.
- You discover a sensual side to you, learn to express yourself through music.
- You discover all the sensual sides to you: soft, powerful, relaxed, sexy. You learn to express them.
- You enjoy being with other women, getting through the same experience.
- You have an active & creative day hour.
- You learn inspiring choreographies, have fun dressing up to act them better.
- You are guided by an experienced coach and dance-instructor to get more confidence.
- You work out all the muscle groups, get in shape.
- You let the stress out and relax your emotions.
- You have a perfect me-time, invest in yourself.
Create a powerful and loving relationship with your own body. In the CHIDE format, we focus on the source of sensuality – an inner opening, radiation of energy and self-allowance to unlock internal blockages. We see “body confidence” more as “body liberation”, a state when your moves are coming with no pressure, judgement and aren’t concerned with “being perfect” or captured by one vision of “being sexy”.
The CHIDE style gives tools and space for participants to tailor their own way to express themselves through chair dance.
METHOD OF TEACHING
Chair Dance Express is a dance concept using chairs as a physical support and mental security to create confidence in dancing and accessibility to a wide range of participants, allowing for expressing sensuality without judgement.
It was developed in 2017 by Kate, and it uses the Body Expressive Method as the foundation for building and teaching the class. Chair Dance Express classes focus not on the performance, technique or perfection of poses (how it looks), but on the empowerment of expressing emotions, feelings and sensations in the body as dictated by the music (how it feels).
The concept addresses four sensual types, related to the 4 Energy Flows and helps women to first find and later connect all layers relevant for a full expression – body level, emotional level, energy level and mind level. To align all these layers allows fuller pleasure and a more perceptive experience in dance. It helps women to embrace sensuality as a whole.