CHAIR DANCE EXPRESS
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING ONLINE
Become an instructor of chair dance and launch your own class at any gym, pole dance studio or any room.
Create beautiful, confidence-powering experience, earn extra income while helping others.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
CHAIR DANCE CLASSES
LIBRARY OF STEPS & TRICKS
TEMPLATES & TIP-LISTS
EXERCISES & ASSIGNMENTS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After you booked the course, you are granted access to the Chair Dance Express Educational Platform. The Platform is divided into chapters, that you can study whenever you have the time.
There is no deadline to finish.
The course flow creates a build up that leads you from general knowledge (frame) to an in-depth detail of each aspect.
The course ends up with a space for your own final creation (your exam) and official Certification.
One of our Master Instructors will be assigned as your mentor. You can request an Online meeting with your MA anytime you want more help or explanation.
How will you benefit from the course? (click to unfold)
You will be able to launch and run a deeply transforming Chair Dance session.
You will obtain skills to tailor it to any audience: From a gym group class environment to a pole studio, from exotic vibes fans to fun activities for children.
You will explore and develop your own, unique style and improve your body expression.
- The diverse Master Instructors team ensures that you taste different styles, but develop your own.
- Learn everything about the specifics of making choreography on chairs and how to keep it interesting.
- Learn what types of chair dance and styles of choreographies can be created. Their purpose, mechanics and execution.
ORGANIZING YOUR BUSINESS
LAUNCH A CLASS AT A POLE STUDIO OR SPORT FACILITY YOU ATTEND TO, OR RENT A ROOM ON YOUR OWN.
- We help you to define your goals based on your background and aspirations.
- Learn how to organize your classes and communicate them, so your offer is heard by the people you will love to work with.
- Learn how to create and lead classes both in-person and online.
TEACHING IS MORE THAN INTRODUCING AND GETTING STEPS. LEAD YOUR STUDENTS TO A STAGE WHEN THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES.
- How to correctly recognize your student’s learning stages.
- How to use energy in dance, not only steps.
- How to use imagination while teaching.
- How to create a comfortable, non-competitive atmosphere that allows people to open up.
- How to lead a group towards shared, joyful experiences.
- How to recognize the needs of your groups and various skill-sets to answer them.
- How to avoid “validation-driven” language, stereotyping (even if positive) and objectifying. Mindful teaching.
- Secretes of the Body Expressive Method of teaching
- Develop your on-point musicality, inner expression, creative skills, and dancing skills.
- Develop teaching skills and get comprehensive knowledge and tips for the dance instructor industry.
- Grow as a person, analyzing your own “blockages”, strengths and to-improve places you can still work on to fully engage in liberating dancing.
Registration Sign-up to stay informed and join a free test class of Chair Dance Express
AFTER THE COURSE
You can choose to join the Chair Dance Express membership and benefits from being a part of the Instructor Network (it is not mandatory).
Along with the training, you receive 1-month of test access to our Membership Network to help you kick-start your class. Use official CHDE materials, promote your class, and stay up to date with our teaching methods.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
The Chair Dance Express format and the course has been created by Kate (Katarzyna Morton) and her Team of instructors, musicians, psychologists and professional educators. Kate has been a dance teacher, methodologist of various movement formats, owner of Local and Online Body Expressive Leuven studio. She has also been a high-profile human rights leader with a background in political science, scoring over a decade work records for women rights, equality and quality media in the International public sphere. Kate’s website: kemorton.com